Crossroads Connection is a community of churches in the Omaha Metropolitan area who have joined together to assist prison inmates in their transition back to life outside of prison. We work to bridge the gap in the current penal system by helping former inmates find their way back into society through the caring support of Christ's followers.
We help inmates and their families through several ministries including:
- Regular worship services for inmates and their families.
- Worship services and pastoral care within the prison.
- Our Project LIFE program that fosters spiritual care while assisting former inmates with their transition back into society.
- Temporary housing and job-placement assistance.
- Clothing and food pantry collection and distribution to inmates and their families.